VINELAND, NJ: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Cumberland & Salem Counties (BBBS) is looking to add a new Enrollment and Matching Specialist to their team.
The Enrollment and Matching Specialist engages interested youth, parents/guardians, and volunteers and initiates the enrollment process, while providing a high level of customer service. The Specialist assesses youth and volunteers for eligibility and suitability for the program and places them in an appropriate match.
Responsibilities for this job include:
- Providing a high level of customer service throughout the volunteer and youth enrollment and matching process.
- Conducting the recruitment of volunteers and youth for programs.
- Assessing volunteer applicants through extensive screening and enrollment process including individual orientations, interviews, home assessments and any other enrollment processes.
- Conducting parent/child enrollments including orientations, interviews, home assessments and child safety education.
- Ensuring a youth centered approach from inquiry to match support.
This is a full-time role with benefits.
To learn more about the job and to apply, please visit https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Big-Brothers-Big-Sisters-of-Cumberland-&-Salem-Counites/jobs?jk=3a812f636ef9a157&start=0. If you have any questions, please give our office a call at 856.692.0916.