Enrollment & Matching Specialist
Join our team and help youth in Cumberland and Salem counties achieve
their full potential!
The Enrollment and Matching Specialist engages interested youth,
parents/guardians, and volunteers and initiates the enrollment process,
while providing a high level of customer service. The Specialist assesses
youth and volunteers for eligibility and suitability for the program and
places them in an appropriate match.
Responsibilities for this job include:
- Providing a high level of customer service throughout the volunteer
and youth enrollment and matching process.
- Conducting the recruitment of volunteers and youth for programs.
- Assessing volunteer applicants through extensive screening and
enrollment process including individual orientations, interviews,
home assessments and any other enrollment processes.
- Conducting parent/child enrollments including orientations,
interviews, home assessments and child safety education.
- Ensuring a youth centered approach from inquiry to match support.
This is a full-time role with benefits. To learn more about the job and/or
would like to apply, please use the button titled, “Learn more and Apply